僵尸新娘台词中英互译

2022-07-02 18:12:05 来源:挑藏网 点击:

僵尸新娘台词中英互译

Corpse Bride:He's not my boyfriend,he's my husband.

僵尸新娘:他不是我男友,他是我的丈夫。

Corpse Bride:I spent so long in the darkness I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.

image.png

僵尸新娘:我在阴间待得太久,我都快忘了这美丽的月光了。

Victor Van Dort:This morning I was terrified of marriage.But then,on meeting you,I felt I should be with you always and that our wedding would not come soon enough.

维克特·范·杜:早上的时候,我本来很惧怕婚姻,但是自从见到你之后,我就觉得我想和你长相厮守,恨不得我们的婚礼尽早举行。

Victor Van Dort:Under different circumstances,well,who knows?

维克特·范·杜:换一个时间换一个地点,也许我们的结局就会不同。

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain

蜡烛灼烧我不觉得痛楚

If you cut me with a knife it's still the same

利刃宰割也依然如故

And I know her heart is beating

听着她的心在跳动

And I know that I am dead

我才知道我已“死亡”

Yet the pain here that I feel

可如今它如此痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real

谁来告诉我这不过是虚无

And it seems that I still have A tear to shed

为何我的眼泪还是流个不住

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain

蜡烛灼烧我不觉得痛楚

In the ice or in the sun it's still the same

严寒酷暑我依然如故

Yet I feel my heart is aching

我的心还是阵阵绞痛

Though it doesn't beat,it's breaking

早已粉碎,不再跳动

And the pain here that I feel

可如今它如此痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real

谁来告诉我这并不是虚无

I know that I am dead

我知道我的生命之花早已干涸

Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed

只有我的眼泪还是流个不住

- Good morning. - Good morning.

Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.

号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。

Watch it! 小心点。

- It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day

今天是个好日子-的确不错的日子

A day for a glorious wedding

婚礼的大喜之日。

A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know

希望不要发生意外

That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

来打断我们的好事

And that's why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go

任何细节都必须…

- According to plan - Our son will be married

-按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了

- According to plan- Our family carried

-按照计划 -我们的家族就能…

Elevated to the heights of society

一步跨入上流社会

- To the costume balls- In the hallowed halls

-挤进化装舞会 -挤进黄庭宫殿

Rubbing elbows with the finest

和权贵擦肩往来

Having crumpets with Her Highness

和女王共进点心

We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen

我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been

彻底忘却以往的身份

- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am. -奥…我的裙子卡住了-槽糕

- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.

-亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

Where is Victor? We might be late.

维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

Fish merchants. 鱼贩子

- It's a terrible day- Now, don't be that way

-真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样

It's a terrible day for a wedding

今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in

我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

僵尸新娘:我曾是新娘。我的梦想被人夺走了。但现在……我却夺走了别人的梦想。我爱你,维克多,但你不属于我。

巴克斯男爵:[对僵尸新娘说]我就走的。但这之前,我要敬你,爱米莉,祝你永远做伴娘,永跟新娘无缘!告诉我亲爱的,一颗停止跳动的心,还能心碎吗?

蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚。

利刃割过也依然如故。

听着她的心跳好像音符。

而我的心儿早已“入土”。

可如今它如此地痛苦。

谁来告诉我这不过是虚无。

为何我的眼泪还是流个不住。

我将用这只手带你走出困苦与忧伤。

你的酒杯将永不干涸,因为我会成为你的生命之酒。

我将用这只蜡烛照耀你的路,拯救你于黑暗。

我将用这只戒指向你求得永远的幸福…